Chicago Murder and Manslaughter Lawyer
Charged with murder or manslaughter? Do not hesitate. Protect your freedom with Brandon Brown Attorney at Law.
If you have been charged with a murder or manslaughter crime, Chicago Criminal Lawyer Brandon Brown is the aggressive defense that you need. Call him now at 773-624-8366.
As a Chicago Murder Lawyer, Illinois Criminal Defense Attorney Brandon Brown has defended numerous gun possession and other sorts of weapons charges including:
- Murder – First Degree 720 ILCS 5/8-4(a)
- Murder – Second Degree 720 ILCS 5/9-2
- Manslaughter – Voluntary 720 ILCS 5/9-2.1
- Manslaughter – Involuntary/Reckless Homicide 720 ILCS 5/9-3
- Attempted Murder 720 ILCS 5/8-4 and 720 ILCS 5/9-1
- Solicitation of Murder for Hire 720 ILCS 5/8-1
- Drug-Induced Homicide- 720 ILCS 646/56
- Felony Murder
Those charged with murder and manslaughter crimes face some of the stiffest prison penalties. However, there are two sides to every story. The facts typically reveal that you acted in self-defense or that your charges should be reduced or even dismissed. If the defendant is found guilty, their punishment may be reduced by mitigating factors including; no prior criminal activity, reduced mental capacity, a background of extreme emotional or physical abuse, or other factors. You need a lawyer who will cast reasonable doubt on the prosecution’s case. Do not take a chance with anyone else. Call Brandon Brown Attorney at Law now at 773-624-8366.