Chicago Criminal Damage to Property Lawyer
Whether you have made a mistake or you are innocent of all charges, Brandon Brown Attorney at Law can assist you in beating your case
If you have been charged with damaging property or trespassing Brandon Brown Attorney at Law has the experience needed to defend your case. Contact a Chicago Defense Lawyer now at 773-624-8366.
In addition to the standard criminal trespass charges, Brandon Brown Attorney At Law handles the following types of cases.
- Criminal Damage to Property 720 ILCS 5/21-1
- Criminal Damage to Government Supported property 720 ILCS 5/21-1-1.01
- Institutional Vandalism 720 ILCS 5/21-1.2
- Criminal Defacement of Property 720 ILCS 5/21-1.3
- Criminal Trespass to Vehicles 720 ILCS 5/21-2
- Criminal Trespass to Real Property720 ILCS 5/21-3
- Criminal Trespass to State Supported Land 720 ILCS 5/21-5
- Criminal Trespass to a Safe School Zone 720 ILCS 5/21-5.5
- Criminal Trespass to a Place of Public Amusement 720 ILCS 5/21-9
- Disorderly Conduct 720 ILCS 5/26-1