Chicago Robbery, Burglary and Theft Crimes Lawyer
Attorney Brown understands if the prosecution’s case is weak and can craft a defense for any type of case.
Brandon Brown Attorney At Law is a Chicago Robbery Attorney and will offer a free consultation if you are facing any type of arson charge or investigation. Call Brandon Brown Attorney at Law now at 773-624-8366.
In addition to robbery charges, Attorney Brown handles the following types of theft cases:
- Robbery 720 ILCS 5/18-1
- Aggravated Robbery 720 ILCS 5/18-1 (b)
- Armed Robbery 720 ILCS 5/18-1
- Burglary 720 ILCS 5/19-1
- Possession of Burglary Tools 720 ILCS 5/19-2
- Residential Burglary 720 ILCS 5/19-3
- Home Invasion 720 ILCS 5/19-6
- Identity Theft 720 ILCS 5/16-30
- Petty Theft 720 ILCS 5/16-1
- Retail Theft 720 ILCS 5/16-25
- Possession of a Stolen Motor Vehicle 625 ILCS 5/4-103
- Aggravated Vehicular Hijacking 720 ILCS 5/18-4